Skyler has a great job opportuniy that we are both really excited about. And the timing couldnt be more perfect. I will have my bachelors in Nursing finished by the end of this month, and I will be able to get a job in Utah working as a nurse.
There are so many things we are going to miss about living in Rexburg. And a lot of reasons why this move will be so bittersweet for us.
Who would have thought I would be so sad to leave the frigidness that is Rexburg. Some things we are going to miss....
- Our family that lives here
- Our friends
- Our first home
- Our great ward and callings
- All the fun things there are to do in Idaho
- My job in the ER
But there are so many things to be excited for in Utah....
- Being closer to some family
- Being closer to some friends
- Skylers new job
- Starting a new adventure!
We hope to be living in Utah by March 1st. Better get packing soon! UUgghhh....I hate packing.